Bechtel CPA is looking for a Full Time Virtual CPA to be part of our growing team!
About the Firm
Bechtel CPA is a virtual accounting firm that provides expert tax, accounting, and consulting services to empower women entrepreneurs and small businesses that are founded on passion, commitment and purpose. We support this vision by providing the highest level of service, so our clients can do what they love, leaving the numbers to us.
About the Job
This is a virtual position and we make heavy use of some of the best technology in the tax field, including zoom video meetings, client portals, workflow tracking, electronic signature, and electronic payment. While we work remotely, we also keep regular, predictable hours while allowing flexibility. Bechtel CPA is growing quickly through the strength of our client referrals and we are looking for individuals that are ready to go along for the ride.
- Preparing tax returns, tracking down missing information
- Reviewing tax returns for Staff Accountants
- Reviewing tax returns with clients and representing the firm with professionalism and integrity
- Resolving tax notices and other issues
- Researching complex or unusual tax questions, and drafting memos and conclusions
- Reviewing adjusting journal entries and financials
- Providing onboarding calls to new clients, and promoting new ideas and business solutions to existing clients and prospective clients
- Answering client phone calls and emails
- Training and leading fellow employees
- Helping to keep the workflow moving
- Other tasks related to accounting, taxes and consultation
- Must be an active CPA with at least 3 years of tax and accounting experience working in public accounting.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Has exceptional work ethic
- Must have a drive to continually learn and enhance their knowledge in the field
- Embraces technology and thrives in a paperless environment
- Must be organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Work From Home
- Summer Hours (January 25-Tax Day 50-60hrs, Tax Day- May 15 40hrs, May 16-August 15 32hrs, August 16-January 24 40hrs)
- Flexible Schedule – we ask that the majority of your work is completed during normal business hours (Monday-Friday). We work with clients all over the United States and try our best to be available when we are needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Tax season bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- Career progression including additional client interaction and job responsibilities within the first year
- CPE and training will be provided
- Two weeks of paid vacation to start
Send the below items to email@example.com
- A video intro about yourself and why you think you are perfect for the position.
- Current resume
- Provide LinkedIn profile, if applicable
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.